Sephure Rectal Suppository Applicator is a patented disposable Suppository Applicator that allows comfortable and hygienic administration of suppository medication. Patients who use suppository medication to treat hemorrhoids and constipation trust Sephure Applicators. Unlike female applicators, Sephure is uniquely designed for rectal administration of suppositories eliminating the suction effect leaving the suppository properly placed away from the nerve endings that signal the body to expel the contents of the bowel. Sephure is available in two sizes based on the size of the suppository. Suppositories, such as Preparation H, Tucks Internal Soothers, Anusol, Calmol-4, Dulcolax, Fleet Glycerin, Magic Bullet, and over-the-counter generic suppositories work well with Sephure suppository applicators sized A2. Suppositories not included.
- Clean, hygienic, and proper administration of suppository medications.
- Single use, individually wrapped applicators.
- Laxative and constipation suppositories, hemorrhoid suppositories, and other OTC and Rx suppositories fit Sephure applicators.
- Sephure size A2 applicators are designed to administer suppositories with a total gram weight 2.0 to 2.4 grams.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like