The Mountain Properties (Alex Orthopedic) Tri-Seat Adjustable Seat Cane conveniently folds up for use as a cane or lightweight, portable seat. Lightweight aluminum, weighs 2 lbs. With an attractive matte bronze finish, the Tri-Seat features a foam grip handle, comfortable formed seat and is fully adjustable.When sitting, straddle the seat, center your weight on the seat and don't use on gravel or other uneven surfaces. Seat height: 18 - 22in. Walking height: 34.5 - 38.5in. Seat diameter: 10" wide x 8" deep. Weight capacity: 250lbs.
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 24 Total 4 star reviews: 8 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
94%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- PPeggyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoI have used one of these chairs every time I have gone to the beach for the last 10 years
I cant stand too long and this seat enables me to enjoy my time at the beach and when I go shopping
- SASon and daughter in l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoPerfect for my Father in law
A great tool.
- LlavigneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoi need this cane and i love it.
every elderly person should buy this cane/seat.
- HVHector V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoVery good product only problem with it is that the cane leg will not align with the other two and stay in position when used as a cane I have to keep on pressing it back every few minutes.
Only problem with it is that the cane leg will not align with the other two and stay in position when used as a cane I have to keep on pressing it back every few minutes.
- CGCabin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoJust what I have been looking for
I havent really used this product yet but it is exactly what I have been looking for. Will be taking it on an overseas trip next spring. Customer service was excellent!!
You may also like