The Bariatric offset handle cane has a weigh capacity of 500 lb. All-steel construction. Solid brass, double push button adjustment for extra stability. Handle height adjusts in one-inch increments from 29" to 38". Secured with a locking ring for added safety. Comfortable, black, PVC handgrip. Dual-Tubing insert for added strength and safety. Weighs 3 lbs.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 0 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
0%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- MMaciVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars9 years agoItem is to heavy for my mother of 84 to use
In fact I need to return it. To whom do I do so?
You may also like