- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- X-Large: Height of User 5'6" - 6'1"
- 3 Position Lift Chair
- Standard head & arm covers
- Dual Motor Sync System ensures long lasting quality and performance
- Standard large dual pockets
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
- Seat Type: Sinuous Spring
- Fire retardant
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- All deliveries are sent signature required.
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Fiber-filled, removable back for added comfort
- Please check with customer service at 888-746-2107 prior to choosing White Glove Delivery as this service may not be available currently in your delivery area
- Please note that until further notice, some Pride power lift recliner chairs will require at least 20 business days lead time before leaving the warehouse. For more information about specific fabrics and/or add-ons, please call 888-746-2107.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- All returns require prior authorization. Please contact Parentgiving Customer Care, 888-746-2107, 9 AM ET — 8 PM ET Monday-Thursday and 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET Friday to request a Return Authorization.
- To receive credit the return must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- The product must be shipped back in the original Pride Mobility Products carton. If you require a replacement box, Parentgiving Customer Care can order one for you at a cost of $40.00.
- Depending on the reason for return and the condition of the product, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply, as well as the return freight charges.
- The same charges apply to exchanges.
- Pride Mobility will pre-select the carrier for product return. You will call the contact number on the documentation you receive to arrange pick-up.
- Special orders and custom items and chairs fitted with the heat and/or massage options, are not returnable. Orders that are cancelled after the order is processed, are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return freight charges, if applicable.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- FFCBVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat quality and comfort.
Great quality product
- FFrabecVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoNot real pleased!
Bought this Recliner for my husband who is 6â 1â tall. Product says it is for users up to 6â 1â. It is not ! His legs and feet hang over the foot rest almost 7â. Contacted Pride and no foot rest extension is available for the LC 358XL . When we called the Customer Service Rep (lady) said sorry you should have purchased a different model and before I could say anything else she hung up! We have no problem with âParentgivingâ but Prideâs customer service is less than customer oriented .