The Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension(Comfort-Trac Suspension) brings a new level of performance, features and value to travel mobility. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension, sleek style, feather-touch disassembly and standard lighting, the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension is the most advanced travel product available. Please Note: Prior to purchasing a scooter, please check with the Department of Motor Vehicles for any regulations regarding mobility scooters in your state.
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Pride's exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes 2 sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue optional colors on the option box
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Standard LED lighting
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Charger port in tiller
- All deliveries are sent signature required.
- Warranty: (Frame: Limited Lifetime) (Electronics: 2 year limited) (Drivetrain: 2 year limited)
- Model number: S50LX
- Max. weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum speed: Up to 4.4 mph
- Ground clearance: 1.5" at motor
- Turning radius: 33" (3W)
- Overall length: 39.75" (3W)
- Overall width: 20.5"
- Front Tire: 2" x 8" solid
- Rear Tires: 2.5" x 8" solid
- Anti-tips: Rear Tires
- Standard seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic (17" X 17")
- Drivetrain: 24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle
- Dual braking system: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Per-charge range: 12AH: 5.9 Miles
- Weight w/o battery pack: 85.4 lbs.
- Heaviest piece 35 lbs. (front section)
Download the Pride Scooter Warranty
Download the Go-Go Owner's Manual
- Please note that until further notice, some Pride Scooters are requiring extended lead times before being shipped. Please contact our customer service team at 888-746-2107 to check the estimated shipping time for the product you want, prior to placing your order.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- All returns require prior authorization. Please contact Parentgiving Customer Care, 888-746-2107, 9 AM ET — 8 PM ET Monday-Thursday and 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET Friday to request a Return Authorization.
- To receive credit the return must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- The product must be shipped back in the original Pride Mobility Products carton. If you require a replacement box, Parentgiving Customer Care can order one for you at a cost of $40.00.
- Depending on the reason for return and the condition of the product, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply, as well as the return freight charges.
- The same charges apply to exchanges.
- Pride Mobility will pre-select the carrier for product return. You will call the contact number on the documentation you receive to arrange pick-up.
- Special orders and custom items and chairs fitted with the heat and/or massage options, are not returnable. Orders that are cancelled after the order is processed, are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return freight charges, if applicable.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like