- Promotes good skin care.
- Soft cotton/polyester blend provides a non-abrasive surface next to skin.
- Non-pilling surface remains smooth, soft and gentle to the skin for the life of the pad.
- Oversized dimensions offer an exceptionally large surface of protection.
- Minimizes possibility of leakage by containing heavy voids with an absorbency of 4 cups.
- Satinlite smooth barrier finish holds pad in position on bed; smooth surface does not —lint" up, and slides easily for positioning or transfer of patients.
- Quilt design retains a flat, smooth profile without pleating or bunching.
- Round corners offer long-term economy by extending the life of the pad by preventing corner abrasion. Round corners do not curl up.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- GSGloria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat
Significantly reduce the need for daily linen changes.
- CBCynthia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Have not used pad yet just washed it
- NnoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFiberlinks Textiles Excellent Product
great product. Washes/Drys very well.
- NNNo n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoToo big for our needs returned for credit.
Great product just too big for our needs.
- MmommamiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoWashable Bed Underpad
These are a life saver. But you MUST also buy a SHEET Protector best invention ever !!