- Foldable, lightweight frame for easy portability
- Attractive steel cross-brace frame
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Positioning belt included
- Padded back upholstery with storage pouch and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Manual wheel locks
- General foam seat cushion included
- Anti-tip wheels
- Base Weight: 90 lbs
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 33AH
- Battery Weight (pair): 47 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 8" x 2" solid
- Charger: 4A Offboard
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG Vsi 50A
- Drive Wheels: 12.5” x 2.25” solid PU tire
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Heaviest Piece: Frame: 90 lbs
- Material: Steel
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Maximum Range: 12.5 miles
- Motor: 2 x (24V 320W x 4600 rpm)
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Seat To Floor Height: 21.5"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Turning Radius: 30"
- Warranty: Batteries: 12 Months | Drive Train Components: 24 Months | Electronics: 24 Months | Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
All Drive Medical Scooters come with the Peace of Mind Product Protection Plan included. This plan is effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase and includes: a single phone number for a troublingshooting, replacing parts, and scheduling repairs, a professional scooter service of highly trained servicemen, and no out-of-pocket expense for repair and replacements. This comprehesive service goes above and beyond the standard warranty and helps insure a pleasurable scooter user experience. To learn more about the Peace of Mind program click on the graphic below.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like