These adjustable length bed rails by Drive Medical are highly accommodating and will fit a Twin, Full, Queen and California King size beds, with the included extender. The easy-to-install (and remove) crossbars adjust between 36" and 72". The side rails adjust to 37", 43" or 57" in length without tools. Both upward and downward adjustments are simplified by a spring-loaded release. The 1 inch steel construction with brown vein finish is durable and strong yet attractive. The product is protected by a manufacturers limited lifetime warranty.
- Fits Twin, Full, Queen and California King size beds, with the included extender. (Does not fit a regular King size bed.)
- Easily adjusts up or down with spring-loaded release.
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Rail length adjusts to 37", 43" or 57 in length without tools
- Crossbars are easy to install and remove. Adjusts between 36" and 72".
- Rail height: 19.5"
- Manufacturer\'s limited lifetime warranty.
- Product weight: 25.1lbs
- Caregiver needs to raise and lower rails for entry and exit
- Some assembly required.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SSandyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agotruly adjustable
- SStephVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agobed rails
Easy to assemble and I received them quickly.
- MMavieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat product!
These bed rails are great! Easy to set up and use. WE got these for our elderly brother who tries to get out of bed by himself and ends up on the floor instead. Since we got the bed rails he cant do it by himself and therefore stays safely in bed.
- CchrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agobedrails
- TTrinketVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoHuge sigh of relief!
Lightweight easy to assemble easy to use keeps dad from falling out of bed at night
You may also like