Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
As part of the Essential Collection from Pride Mobility, this power lift recliner brings the perfect blend of style and functionality! Available in an assortment of good-looking colors to match your living space, this power lift chair is perfect for the living room. The soft, easy-care micro suede — available in Cocoa, Sandal or Sky — or specialty Lexis Fabric adds a touch of warmth and comfort to any room. But, of course, Pride is known for its smart, life-changing mobility products, and this Essential Collection chair is no different. It features a quiet, smooth lift system with a heavy-duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism for long-term use. The three-position lift recliner keeps you comfortable while you're lounging and helps you get up safely and easily with no worry whatsoever! Please note that a signature is required for this delivery.
- Medium: Height of User 5'2" to 5'10"; Weight capacity of 325 pounds
- Standard head and arm covers
- Engineered, furniture-grade laminate and hardwood frame
- Fire-retardant; Meets California specifications, bulletin 117
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back requiring no tools
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Self-diagnostic transformer with 9-foot cord
- 7-year protected warranty
- Due to COVID-19 Please check with customer service at 888-746-2107 prior to choosing White Glove Delivery as this service may not be available currently in your delivery area
- Please note that until further notice, some Pride Scooters are requiring extended lead times before being shipped. Please contact our customer service team at 888-746-2107 to check the estimated shipping time for the product you want, prior to placing your order.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- All returns require prior authorization. Please contact Parentgiving Customer Care, 888-746-2107, 9 AM ET — 8 PM ET Monday-Thursday and 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET Friday to request a Return Authorization.
- To receive credit the return must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- The product must be shipped back in the original Pride Mobility Products carton. If you require a replacement box, Parentgiving Customer Care can order one for you at a cost of $40.00.
- Depending on the reason for return and the condition of the product, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply, as well as the return freight charges.
- The same charges apply to exchanges.
- Pride Mobility will pre-select the carrier for product return. You will call the contact number on the documentation you receive to arrange pick-up.
- Special orders and custom items and chairs fitted with the heat and/or massage options, are not returnable. Orders that are cancelled after the order is processed, are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return freight charges, if applicable.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SSStephen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Great chair! Works well for my ailing dad.
- JjuanitaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year ago1 Star
- PPatsyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Not be able to use it long enough for a true review
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agogreat chair
Love my recliner and lift chair very comfortable and easy to use.