- Tall height ideal for users 6'0" and above.
- Attractive, Euro-style design.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button.
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw.
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius.
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort.
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage.
- Plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- Seat is durable and comfortable.
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag with unique attachment to keep bag securely in place when Nitro is open or folded.
- Lightweight aluminum walker frame.
- Click the link for the Cup Holder by Drive Medical for Nitro Rollator
- Handle Height: 36"-41"
- Unit Dimensions: 23" (W)X 27.75" (L)
- Seat Dimensions: 18" (W) X 20.5" (H) X 10" (D)
- Seat Height: 23.6"
- Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Carton Shipping Weight: 30 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Warranty (Frame): Limited Lifetime
- Warranty (Brake and Handle Housing): 5 Year Limited
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- AAnnieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRollator
- SSueVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat walker
Finally a walker that corresponds with my height.
- MMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGives new life to persons with balance problems.
See review headline
- MMunchkinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent Rollator
This rollator is an excellent product! In fact its the absolute best. My husband is able to walk with so much more confidence because of the stability and manuverabilty it gives.
- JJerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAccurate
Perfect great new folding lock