This economical wheelchair folds for easy loading into a car, trunk or airplane. Designed for comfort and durability, with nylon upholstery, and a chrome-plated carbon steel frame. Permanent full-length arms have padded armrests. Detachable, swing-away footrests are made of die-cast aluminum. Composite wheels require virtually no-maintenance and incorporate dual-sealed precision bearings. 300 lb capacity. Seat belt for safety
- Permanent, full-length arms
- Swing-away, detachable footrests
- Available in (seat width): 19"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Footplates: Aluminum
- Frame color: Black
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight of chair: 24 lbs.
Medline Wheelchairs are shipped by common carrier. The trucking company will call recipients to arrange a delivery date.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- LLoisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 years agoMedline Transport Wheelchair
I was worried about the portability of this wheelchair but it is easy to fold and easy to lift to put in the trunk of the car. Wheeling it around is easy and it seems comfortable.
You may also like