- Outside Legs (Width): 19.5"
- Outside Legs (Depth): 20"
- Seat (Width): 20"
- Seat (Depth): 12"
- Seat (Height): 16"-18"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs. (4.4 without back)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Click Here For Additional Information And Assembly Instructions
- This is a hygienic item and is not returnable, unless defective.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBeckyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoVery helpful when a person has ms.
I like it.
- BbarryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agosturdy shower chair
good quality shower chair
- DdxpVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agobasic good stool
would like more options for height adjustment.
- CGCranky G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoGood product if you dont want one that folds up easily.
My shower stall is small so I wanted a bench I could fold up and lean against the shower wall when I wanted to stand up in the shower. Or when I wanted to take it out of the shower it would fold up and not be in the way in the bathroom. I can not do that with this bench. If you want something to fold up to transport it is fine but not for daily folding.
- EEthelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoGreat sturdy chair
Have bought a lot of shower chairs/benches and this by far is the best.
You may also like