- Amplifies incoming sound up to 40 decibels
- Four (4) tone settings to customize your listening experience
- Amplified digital answering machine making it easier to listen to messages
- Large high contrast CID display
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Large button phones for seniors with high contrast numbers
- Five (5) speed dial buttons to store important numbers
- Ten (10) loud ringer melodies with six (6) levels of volume
- CID display lights up as super bright visual ringer
- Expandable up to four (4) cordless handsets
- Five (5) year limited warranty
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SSARGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoE814
For this 86 year old with very bad hearing . I have ???
- CCaregiverVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoMy mom likes it says it has helped her hear callers.
The boost button helps my mom bunches
- BBevieJeanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoFabulous
Have been waiting for a long time to find this perfect phone for me. Easy to learn how to use also.
- JjudyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agowe love it !
This phone is great for seniors with hearing problems. We can actually hear on it.
- EDEldest d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agoMemory dial plus answering machine
After an extensive search this is the only phone that had big buttons memory dual feature and an answering machine. 85 year old mother with advancing Parkinsons disease is not physically able to use cell phone or reach phone in time to answer. Handset on base is very difficult for her to hold and replace on base. Fortunately she is able to use the speaker function and memory dial and does not have to use handset. We are not using portable so would be nice if purchasing only base was an option.