This premium waterproof mattress pad offer three layers of protection. The stay-dry top layer has an antibacterial and antifungal finish while the quilted interior pulls fluids away from the skin. The edges offer more secure water binding. These pads are fully washable and reusable. Pad can be put in the dryer. Made in the USA. Latex Free.
- 23 x 36 inches
- 32 x 36 inches
- 36 x 54 inches
- This is a bulk or oversized item and may require a few extra business days to deliver.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- IIreneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- MMarieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Nice doesnÃ¢â¬â¢t slip and comfortable to lay on .
- BJbow j.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot happy with this pad
I bought one large size for my bed and a smaller size to use for the car or wheelchair. Have not used the small size yet.After the first wash and dry the pad curls under and does not lay flat like it did before. In addition some of the stitching on the quilted side came out.It is more comfortable than paper pads. Loved it when I used it before the wash and dry. I thought it could into the dryer.
- KKrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDiaper changes for special needs adult
We use these when we change our special needs daughterâs diapers. They are an essential item for us.
- JJoyceKingVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent bed pad
This is a good big bed pad. I have several smaller ones that I have been putting on my husbands bed simultaneously but this is much bigger.
You may also like