- Attractive color complements room decor - captivating plaid coloration contains the top selling colors used in cubicle curtains and other health care room decor patterns
- Stains and moisture disappear into the coloration, minimizing "tell-tale" appearances
- Features ultra soft facing of heavy-weight ibex and waterproof vintex backing for maximum comfort and protection
- For extra strength and longevity, a unique pentagon tru-safety stitching provides five rows of stitching
- Brand: Plaidbex
- Absorbent Capacity: Heavy Absorbency
- Absorbent Core Material: Polyester / Rayon
- Backsheet Material: Knit Vinyl
- Topsheet Material: Cotton / Polyester / Ibex
- Pad can be put in the dryer
- Each Pad Has Three Layers That Work Together To Protect Against Leakage.
- Comes in various sizes, sold by packaging of each, 1 dozen or case
- Made in the USA
- This is a bulk or oversized item and may require a few extra business days to deliver.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 17 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- SShirleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
I prefer white as opposed to plaid.
- AArleneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love the plaid and the size
- KKelleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I love that I was able to find these in plaid. They are top-quality and the plaid design looks really good -- they dont look like medical underpads. I got them to go with my sons new wheelchair.
- BFBridget F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This product is amazing. It absorbs more than I thought it could.
- CCathyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis product is great!
I love these underpads. I use them for the car chair and kitchen chairs. I no longer have to worry about furniture getting ruined.
You may also like