Say hello to Joe & Bella's Freedom Chinos—a favorite for casual yet classy dressing! These pants are all about making life easier while keeping you looking fabulous. Picture this: side zippers that go from waist to ankle and snap closures for easier dressing. And guess what? You can zip them up or down from either end, so slipping into them with shoes on is a breeze. Not only do they look amazing, but they also feel incredibly comfortable, making them perfect for all sorts of social events.
Freedom Chinos boast a range of features all designed to enhance your dressing experience. In addition to the two side zippers, a stretch waistband ensures a tailored look that adapts to different body types, while maintaining a polished chino waistband appearance. Made from extra-stretchy fabric, these lovely pants offer both comfort and freedom of movement. The ergonomic fit is thoughtfully designed to prevent sliding or bunching when seated, ensuring a consistently sophisticated look, making them a wonderful option for those who spend a lot of time sitting down. Elegant pleats ensure the pants provide a flattering look on all body types. Side snaps are carefully positioned to avoid pressure points, and extra-long, discreetly hidden zipper pulls ensure effortless dressing without sacrificing style.
Experience the unparalleled convenience and refined style of Joe & Bella's Freedom Chinos. Elevate your wardrobe today with these remarkable pants that effortlessly merge ease with sophistication.
- Two discreet side zippers extend all the way from waist to ankle and close with easy snaps for extra-simple changing while standing, sitting, or lying down
- Stretch waistband adjusts for all body types but looks like a classic chino’s waistband
- Extra-comfortable, stretchy fabric
- Unique ergonomic fit ensures pants won’t slide or bunch up while seated
- Zippers create large ankle opening, secured by snaps, allowing wearer to step easily into pants with shoes on
- Discrete pull-up handles cleverly designed within waistband
- Side snaps positioned slightly forward to avoid pressure points
Extra-long (and discreetly hidden) zipper pulls
Who It’s For
- Independent & Assisted Dressers
- Women of all body types
- Women looking for a dressier adaptive pant that’s ideal for lounging at home & going out
- Caregivers who assist with dressing and are looking to prevent and reduce back strain
Adults living with changes related to:
- Hand dexterity or mobility
- Lower extremity or mobility
- Swelling in feet, legs or ankles
- Recent surgeries
- IV access
- Cast, catheter other medical devices
Care & Fabric
- 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex
- Stretchy fabric, providing superior comfort and freedom of movement
- UV fabric that acts as a protective shield to block UV rays (UPF 50)
- Technology that helps repel against liquid spills
- Tumble dry at delicate cycle and low temperature; do not twist or wring; iron at low temp
- Machine wash at low temperature normal cycle
- 30 Days to complete returns.
- Anything less than brand new in original packaging and original unit of measure cannot be returned. If it becomes damage from stain or odors in the process.
- If someone tries item on for fit, and it doesn't work – then they can return it. Joe and Bella will get an opportunity to receive + inspect the return.