Wipe Sheet Size: 10" x 13"
- (Packs of 50) 10 cases of 50 Packs = 500 Pieces
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- LLinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReally Soft Wipes!
These wipes are great!!!!
- BBernieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agoDry wipes
Wanted to try these so I could use hot tap water. They were....well just ok. But they did not seem to irritate my dads tender skin so that was a plus. But I ended up just washing and bleaching a ton of washcloths. So these save on laundry. But youre doing laundry anyways so maybe dont buy.
- SSunnyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood temporary wipe
The wipes are good for changing diapers.
- BBethVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoA handy multi-purpose wipe.
Excellent peri care wipe but soft enough for use even on the face. Even make good hankies.
- KMKate M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoNew discovery while in hospital wanted some for home
Mom was in the hospital and usually she has wipes at home. She ran out and the hospital provided these.