- Features comfortable and convenient padded seat and backrest.
- Quickly folds when not in use.
- Rear leg tips act as brakes when pressed down.
- Height adjustable handles.
- Large swivel wheels for added maneuverability.
- Contoured handles for a comfortable grip.
- Overall Width: 20.75"
- Depth: 23.25"
- Handle Height: 29" - 38"
- Seat height: 20.5"
- Seat Dimensions: 15.875" (W) x 8" (D)
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MMitziVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThis works great for my Dad!
When Dad needs some help this walker is great for in and out of the homeÃ¢â¬âSporty too...
- MMimiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoNarrow walker
This walker fits through our condo narrow doors. It was difficult to find one that my mother could use that would go to the bathroom.narrow width
- MMAJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoThis is different--a rollator style walking aid with stable brakes
This is the first time we have seen a product of this type--after buying walking aids for over 20 years.