- Safe temperature range maintained even during the initial melt
- Product Dimensions: 14.38 x 7.75 x 8.13 inches; 10 Pounds
- Integrated handles for ease transport in the home, clinic or office
- Warm paraffin is used to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface
- Each component is sent with 6 lbs. (6 — 1 lb. bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin Wax, 1 elastic grill, 1 lid with joined switch, 1 IEC holder clinic-status, worker's handbook, and limited lifetime warranty
- Different Scents in drop down box to choose from (Wintergreen, Lavender, Eucalyptus Rosemary Mint, Peach, and Unscented)
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DDonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoEXCELLENT
Hot wax therapy for the hands is excellent really really helps reduce pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.