- Provide discreet and comfortable bladder control
- Dry Fast Core with super absorbent polymer wicks away and helps trap in liquid quickly for effective leakage protection and odor control.
- Soft, Quick-Dry Topsheet pulls in liquid fast to keep skin dry
- Cushiony side gathers provide a fit that conforms to your body
- Adhesive strip for secure fixation
- Individually wrapped
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 0 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 1 Total 1 star reviews: 0
50%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- CCindyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoA very good addition to breifs for those of us needing extra protection.
This is a very good product to use for daily wear either for someone with light to moderate incontinence problems or using them in addition to a pull-up brief for people like myself who need extra absorbency.
- SSandyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agoConflicting labeling.
Love Tena products. Bought these pads because they were described as heavy. Even description on packing slip said heavy. While the lable says heavy it also says light. Taking the pads out they are small and narrow. They may be for heavy absorbtion they are too small to do the job
You may also like