- TENA Extra-Absorbent Protective Adult Diaper is designed for moderate to heavy incontinence while being worn as normal underwear.
- This incontinence brief features sides that can be torn for easy removal without removing outer clothing.
- Triple Protection for dryness, softness and leakage security
- ConfioAir Fully Breathable Technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance
- The waist is elastic for easy pull-on and pull-off while providing additional leakage and odor control.
- A premium absorbent core promotes dryness, and a soft, cloth like material helps in comfort.
- Fully breathable technology helps maintain skins natural moisture balance to help promote better skin health
- Absorbent core is surrounded by unique outer layer with micro pores, allowing excess moisture to evaporate
- Small fits waist sizes 25-33"; weight up to 125 lb
- Medium fits waist sizes 34-44"; weight, 115-195 lb
- Large fits waist sizes 45-58"; weight, over 185 lb
- X-Large fits waist sizes 55-66"; weight, over 185 lb
- XX-Large fits waist sizes 68 -80"; weight over 185 lb
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- This adult garment PULLS UP.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
- Exceptions: Custom-ordered items are not returnable.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBeckyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Good for daytime
- BBeckyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I want people thinking about using this product that I think it is a 5+ across the board
- SSharronVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat service horrible product.
Im very allergic to latex. Theres no warning on their website and only a small printed message on the bag. Thankfully my reaction is only itching but some folks have life threatening latex allergies. Ive contacted the manufacturer about it already.
- SSandyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI like this brand
- MMomcareVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat fit especially for smaller framed person
Took a long time to find non bulky fitting protective underwear. Smaller sizes great for thinner person.