Pads designed for heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection. As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA knit or comfort Pants. They are anatomically designed for comfort and security, and the Dry-Fast Dual Core ensures long-lasting dryness. A wetness indicator on the outside helps to assess whether changing is required. TENA Day Light Pads are designed for mild to moderate bladder and/or bowel leakage protection. As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA knit or comfort pants. They are anatomically designed for comfort and security. This pad does not contain an adhesive strip. It is meant to be worn with Comfort Pants by TENA, also sold on our website, or any other close fitting undergarment.
- Dry-fast core technology rapidly pulls fluid away from the skin and traps it into the lower storage core where it is gelled by Superabsorbent microbeads for greater security and skin dryness.
- Light and airy 2-Piece pad and pant system helps promote skin health. Pad design is open on the sides, leaving more skin surface exposed to the air. Secure pad with breathable TENA Reusable Pants.
- Contoured care promotes improved comfort and leakage protection.
- Wetness indicator (on back) alerts caregivers that the pad has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- Oval-shaped elastics hug the body, creating a comfortable seal for improved leakage protection.
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 0 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
0%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BBarryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agogreat coverage and absorbtion but bulky
I bought these to try as an alternative to protective underwear or pull-ups. I have found other pads from Tena aree too narrow to provide good coverage for myself (male).
You may also like