- Seat Width: 17" or 19" Wide (choose above)
- Seat Arms: Fixed
- Attractive silver vein finish.
- Weighs 26 lbs. Available in 17" or 19" seat widths.
- Narrow fit for smaller doorways and hallways.
- Back folds down for storage and transport.
- Swing-away footrests come standard.
- Comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- 8" casters (wheels) in front and rear.
- Comes with attractive nylon upholstery that is durable and easy to clean.
- Standard rear wheel locks.
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Width (open):
Varies by model:
- 17" - Fixed Arm = 21 1/2" wide
- 19" - Fixed Arm = 23 1/2" wide
- Overall Width (closed): 8"
- Overall Height: 39"
- Overall Length with Riggings: 33"
- Seat to-Floor Height: 19"
- Back Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 17" or 19" (choose)
- Product Weight: 26 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- NNancyVVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoJust What I Needed!
I needed a smaller wheel chair to take on trips that would not be as heavy and awkward as a regular size wheelchair.
- PPJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoWell built good chair.
If narrow doors are the problem even this chair may not be a solution ifa bathroom inside is tight for space to maneuver.
- SScooterladyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoSturdy and compact.
This transport chair comes fully assembled and collapses to a surprisingly small size for easy storage. Its also very sturdy and much more comfortable than other transport chairs Ive used.
- IIreneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoI m very pleased with it.
Now I do not have to depend on getting one of those handicap carts at the stores if there is not one. I keep this in the trunk of my car.
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoDaily use
2nd Drive Transport / this one for upstairs area
You may also like