- No-rinse skin cleanser formulated to remove odor-causing soils.
- Alcohol-free and pH-balanced.
- Can be used all over the body, and leaves behind no irritating soap residue.
- Designed to dissolve fecal soils, while remaining gentle to the skin.
- Special conditioners and emollients soothe and moisturize fragile, sensitive skin.
- Size: 8 oz. Spray Bottle
- Note: For infants/neonates, please use under medical supervision
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- EFEileen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat stuff IF you use a wet/damp cloth right after
I notice that the instructions say that, because it's a gel-type product, it "stays put" if you don't have immediate access to bathing. I've found that, even if using a dry cloth to wipe it off after use, it's sticky and messy and gets a little ouchy. On the other hand, if I'm able to use a full-on wet washcloth or (better) bathe after use, it's awesome. That's the only reason I didn't give the full 5 stars. It's not *essential* but it's a lot more comfortable. Caregivers, especially, should be aware, if they're caring for someone who may not be able to articulate discomfort. Good cleanser though, and good for the "sensitive" areas.
- CCleanerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSkin Cleaner
This product worked. I loved it.
- MM.K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoA must have!
It really does make what can be a messy job much easier on the person being cleaned.
- CcmVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoSensi-Care Perineal/Skin Cleanser
Used in the past works well
- SSnookumcatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoIts nice to have this option.
My mother doesnt want to take a shower every day so this is a nice option to help keep her clean & fresh.