Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Metro comes in brown and grey fabrics
- Height of User: 5'3" and Under
- Please Note: Check option box for extended business day lead times
- Power Lumbar for personalized ergonomic comfort
- Full-Width Power Headrest to lift head, neck and shoulders
- The Metro's contoured seat is designed to hug you into the chair while the overstuffed backrest gives you incredible comfort when sitting or relaxing for a nap
- Lithium Battery Back-Up is an industry first! Abundant power lasts for days and replaces ordinary one-time-use backups
- The split seam back creates two backrest pillows supporting the lower back as well as the head and neck
- Metro comes standard with a footrest extension for taller users or full lower leg and foot support for average height to shorter users
- Whether you prefer to lay flat for a nap or sit upright, the Metro can accommodate either with its lay flat infinite positioning
- Metro has an inviting comfortable look for the user.
- USB remote
- A full chaise pad with leg rest extension provides full support from knees to toes.
- All close and lift
- Infinite lay flat recline position
- Spring loaded ottoman
- All deliveries are sent signature required.
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Click Link for backup Pride Mobility Lithium Battery Pack (ONLY) for Viva Lift Chairs
- Please check with customer service at 888-746-2107 prior to choosing White Glove Delivery as this service may not be available currently in your delivery area
- Please note that until further notice, some Pride Lift Chairs are requiring extended lead times before being shipped. Please contact our customer service team at 888-746-2107 to check the estimated shipping time for the product you want, prior to placing your order.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- All returns require prior authorization. Please contact Parentgiving Customer Care, 888-746-2107, 9 AM ET — 8 PM ET Monday-Thursday and 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET Friday to request a Return Authorization.
- To receive credit the return must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- The product must be shipped back in the original Pride Mobility Products carton. If you require a replacement box, Parentgiving Customer Care can order one for you at a cost of $40.00.
- Depending on the reason for return and the condition of the product, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply, as well as the return freight charges.
- The same charges apply to exchanges.
- Pride Mobility will pre-select the carrier for product return. You will call the contact number on the documentation you receive to arrange pick-up.
- Special orders and custom items and chairs fitted with the heat and/or massage options, are not returnable. Orders that are cancelled after the order is processed, are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return freight charges, if applicable.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.