Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Odor guard protection: Targeted absorbency zones rapidly pull and lock away moisture and neutralize ammonia odor.
- Cloth-like fabric & design: Looks and feels more like regular underwear.
- Breathable waist area: Specifically ventilated breathable waist areas allow air to freely migrate to the wearer.
- Absorbency Level: Moderate/Heavy Absorbency
- Made in the USA
- Please Note: product has a ‘black mark’ which indicates the size and back of the underwear to make it easier to put on.
- Medium fits waist size 34"-46"
- Large fits waist size 44"-58"
- X-Large fits waist size 58"-68"
- This product is designed for women.
- This adult garment PULLS UP.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- LPLydia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Great daily product
- PPattyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoprevail underwear
Does not cover entire area in back leaks happen often and not safe to wear outside of home.
- ALAz L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoTraded in Tena
Ive used Tena during some days for about a year but something changed and it started to irritate my legs which became very painful even if I used A&D ointment. I switched to Per fit and so far Im good. I use another brand for night and unless they change it I am very happy.
- IDI don't have o.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoexcellent service
The product is very good
- MMaryKateVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoNot So Great
Falls apart if worn dry.