- Plastic top is durable, easy to clean and has a raised edge to contain spills.
- Table suface won't crack or peel and includes two areas for placing drinks.
- Tabletop can be raised or lowered in settings between 29" - 42" with light upward pressure.
- Tabletop locks securely when height adustment handle is released.
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
- Strong "H" base provides security and stability.
- Comes in only four parts for quick and easy assembly.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.