- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MNMighty Ninety-Two's D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
When Mom was hospitalized they did their best while also sending her home with a huge painful diaper rash. We needed an anti-fungal medication but have also added on this gel to help keep her skin protected. Although Mom doesnt like any kind of lotion gel or ointment she accepts this stuff. Soothe and Cool contains several good natural ingredients that promote healthy skin. We see this as far superior to the plain petroleum jelly they smeared on her at the hospital after she got the rash. Petroleum = oil a substance known to cause harm. Hence gas pumps say to avoid contact with the skin. Some people slop that crud allover themselves. Not smart. Go with Soothe and Cool instead.
- PpeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agovery effective
Used to treat open sore on butt.
- KKarenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agolike gel
easy to apply
You may also like