- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair into one unit. The user can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver
- The tool-free two-position contoured backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Nitro Duet as a rollator or transport chair
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free buttons
- Caster fork design and large 10" front casters enhances turning radius and rolling comfort
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Brake cables routed inside the frame add safety and convenience
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 22 lbs.
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 14"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
- Overall Width: 24.25"
- Folded Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 35"
- 4 Wheels
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 18"
- Handle Height (Min): 33"
- Handle Height (Max): 37
- Front Wheels: 10"
- Rear Wheels: 8"
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 0 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- MmettaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agogreat product
very sturdy easy to use
You may also like