The Molded General Use Wheelchair Cushion by Drive Medical offers a unique construction of high resilient molded foam to provide optimum stabilization, positioning, pressure reduction and seating posture. This cushion is designed for clients who are at a low risk for skin breakdown. The stretch, polyester, knit cover is removable and washable, as well as flame retardant. The cover also has a non slip bottom for added user comfort and safety.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 0 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BBeckyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
This cushion was exactly as stated. Hard so if you want a soft cusion this is not it. If the foam gave too much I think it would flattern pretty quickley. Value for the money. I cannot use a 3-4 inch cushion as my feet wont trouch the ground. Its difficult to find cushions that are less than 3 inches so I appreciate Parentgiving.
You may also like