- FitRight Super Protective Underwear features a body- contoured anatomical design, SensiSoft fabric, soft anti-leak guards and an ultra absorbency core.
- The acquisition and dryness layer wicks moisture away from the skin and into the core for ideal dryness and leakage protection.
- Linear embossing technology distributes fluid throughout the core for exceptional dryness and containment.
- Size printed on the backsheet identifies product size for a better fit and improves ease of care
- Maximum absorbency for light to moderate urinary/bowel incontinence
- Medium fits waist sizes 28" - 40"
- Large fits waist sizes 40" - 56"
- Extra Large fits waist sizes 56" - 68"
This product is not returnable if opened, unless defective. Please call if you are unsure of the right size.
- This adult garment PULLS UP.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- LLarryVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars10 months ago2 Stars
This is a great product.
- VVictorVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year ago2 Stars
Good and comfy
- VVictorVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Use full good
- RRogerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLarge Fit-Rite Supper briefs
The larger size better than medium
- DDee926Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoMedline FitRight Super Protective Underwear
I bought these Medline FitRight Super Underwear to basically compare them to the Ultra. They seemed not too much different. Ive figured out that for my mother-in-law these briefs are okay for day wear but not for nighttime. I found that the FitstretchU2 brief works way much better for night time. Even better than the Tranquility ATN. The FitstretchU2 is not a brief but the tape is so much easier to use than the underwear that has two tabs. The Fitstretch has one long tab which works great.