- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20" or 22" (choose above)
- Arms: Swing-Back Desk Arm
- Foot/Leg Rest: Swing-Away Footrest or Elevating Legrest
- Accessory Option: Anti-Tippers: (AT)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (for 16" and 18" models) , 350 lbs. (for 20" and 22" models)
- Weighs 31 1/2 lbs. (for 16" and 18" models) and less than 34 lbs. (for 20" and 22" models) excluding foot riggings.
- Seat to floor height: 18" (for 16" and 18" models), 20" (for 20" and 22" models)
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of the wheels (16", 18").
- Swing-back arms with patent-pending push-button arm release.
- Height adjustable seat back (16"-18").
- Cast aluminum seat cradles for durability.
- This durable chair features a carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating and threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free.
- Elevating legrest models features a notched, maintenance-free stainless steel ratchet bar.
- Padded and upholstered armrests and calf pads provide style and comfort.
- COLOR: Black Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossframe. One year warranty on all other "wearable" parts.
- Available in multiple configurations.
Medline Wheelchairs are shipped by common carrier. The trucking company will call recipients to arrange a delivery date.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- KKerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot very light
comfortable not light to pick up
- Ssandy13111Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLightweight
- CcookieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat Wheelchair for the price
Purchased this wheelchair for my Mother. Meets her needs perfectly. Parentgiving has great service. Easy to use website and prompt shipping and delivery.
- MminnieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoJust what we expected.
Good quality light weight