The Excel 2000 Wheelchair has a carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating, powder-coated cross bars, and a clothing guard. The heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems minimize wobbling.
The Excel 2000 Wheelchair has sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels. The front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free, for added durability. The mag-style composite wheels are extremely durable and easy to clean. Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Seat Width: 18" or 16"
- Arms: Fixed Arm, Detachable Desk Arm, or Detachable Full Arm. Note - Full arms are 4" longer. The shorter desk arms are more popular because they allow the chair to get 4" close to a table or desk.
- Foot/Leg Rest: Fixed Footrest, Swing-Away Footrest, or Elevating Legrest
- Seat Dimensions: 18" W x 16" D
- Available in 8 different configurations.
- Navy upholstery color for 16" models and black vinyl upholstery color for 18" and 20" models
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating
- Powder-coated cross bars and clothing guard
- Tough, embossed upholstery
- Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes
- Padded armrests
- Mag-style are extremely durable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems minimize wobbling
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat to floor height: 18", 20"
- Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free, adding durability
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossbar
- 6 month manufacturers warranty on upholstery parts and components
Medline Wheelchairs are shipped by common carrier. The trucking company will call recipients to arrange a delivery date.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JJUDIEVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoPRODUCT WAS RETURNED
- BbutchVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoExcel 2000 Standard Wheelchair
chair was fine BUT the arm rests were looseand cannot be tighted.Why zi dont know.
- JJorgeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 years agoI really like this wheelchair however I have noticed that the footrest has become crooked...no longer straight to put the feet on. Any way to fix this?