This liner features an ultra-thin design and adds protection to disposable briefs and undergarments for moderate to heavy incontinence protection. Ultrathin technology incorporates super-absorbent polymer to help keep fluid away from skin and control odors Highly absorbent, this pad also features an adhesive strip to hold the liner in place securely. The pad measures 3.5 wide and 11.5 inches long and are available in 8 packs of 24 liners, a total of 192 per case. This product is not returnable if opened, unless defective.
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 8 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 2
75%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- LLizVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoVery Comfortable
good booster pad
- BbeejaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Product
This is a good product for overnight problems.
- BbjVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood
- DDocVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThis solved the bed wetting
It is best to use three pad rather than one
- EFEnduring Family C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoA must have
Because the Medicaid version of adult briefs have kept deteriorating over the past 30 years these booster pads have become a necessity in order to preserve the dignity of the individual when out in the community!
You may also like