- This product is designed for both men and women.
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- LLizVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoVery Comfortable
good booster pad
- BbeejaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Product
This is a good product for overnight problems.
- BbjVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood
- DDocVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThis solved the bed wetting
It is best to use three pad rather than one
- EFEnduring Family C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoA must have
Because the Medicaid version of adult briefs have kept deteriorating over the past 30 years these booster pads have become a necessity in order to preserve the dignity of the individual when out in the community!