Lightweight Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair with Loop Locks weighs only 19 lbs, but has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. A handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down, folds flat for easy transport. Users with limited upper body strength or limited dexterity will love the ease of operation and handling. This chair is made from a powder coated aluminum frame that is lightweight, durable and is available in blue and red. The seat is made from durable nylon upholstery and features a seat belt and handbrakes for additional safety. The rear 12 inch wheels are "flat-free", providing a more stable ride of various surfaces and easily go over thresholds and curbs. These wheels require virtually no maintenance and Incorporated non-marring surface elements to protect surfaces from the wheels. This chair comes fully assembled, simply pop open, flip back, and put on the footrests. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Open Width: 22 inches
- Closed Width: 12.75 inches
- Floor to seat height: 19"
- Overall Height: 38"
- Back Height: 18"
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- Length with Riggings: 38 inches
- Seat dimensions: 19" w x 16" d.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like