- Dry-fast core technology rapidly pulls fluid away from the skin and traps it into the lower storage core where it is gelled by Superabsorbent microbeads for greater security and skin dryness.
- Light and airy 2-Piece pad and pant system helps promote skin health. Pad design is open on the sides, leaving more skin surface exposed to the air. Secure pad with breathable TENA Reusable Pants.
- Contoured core promotes improved comfort and leakage protection.
- Wetness indicator (on back) alerts caregivers that the pad has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- Oval-shaped elastics hug the body, creating a comfortable seal for improved leakage protection.
- Pad length: 27"
- Please note: Actual product packaging may differ from the image shown here
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SBSusan B J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSusan
- KVKathleen V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I used other products and I always had a wet bed so I did some research and found these pads and they worked. Initially I just bought them from Amazon and then learned that I could have them shipped automatically.
- JJudeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoExtra protection
Helps to absorb overflow from other product
- BBrendaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot good for our purpose.
I always bought the thick overnight pads that go in the underwear. When I received this shipment...these things are huge and flat almost like a pad that goes underneath you when lying down. Never saw anything like them before. I have purchased regularly and so just kept them to give to someone who can use them. Too much trouble to send back. They would be fine for someone who needs this kind of product.
- BBrendaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood coverage
Holds much more liquid than pull ups