Tena Underpads - Regular Absorbency have a soft, inner liner that is vented for air dispersion. They help absorb leakage, help reduce odors, and help maintain dryness. Quilted mat provides enhanced fluid dispersion. Interior liner is soft, vented and non-irritating to user's skin. Outer barrier is a polyethylene layer combined with sealed edges to ensure leakage protection. These underpads all feature a superabsorbent polymer that helps to improve absorbency for even greater security and skin dryness. It is latex-free and waterproof, protecting surfaces and enabling repositioning ease. This disposable bed pad features regular absorbency and an outer layer that is both soft and strong.
- 17" x 24" (SCT350) Case of 300, Pack of 25
- 23" x 36" (SCT352), Pack of 25, Case of 150
- 23" x 24" (SCT351), Pack of 25, Case of 200. Opened cases of 23" x 24" size cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SsharonVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars9 years agoLining material a little to sparce
Am always pleased as to how soon i get the products
- CChrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars10 years agoInitial impression is good
Backing looks sturdy and filler well distributed.
- CCarolVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars11 years agotoo thin absorbant material insufficient
Product: These pads are insubstantial and poor quality. Primarily a thin plastic sheet with sparse poor quality absorbent material. I would not buy these again. The delivery however was virtually overnight so no complaints there.
- PCPat C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 years agoExactly what I expected
And Got It In less then 24 Hours delivered to my doorThe maker must be my neighbor and I dont know it. You gota Love It.
- LlouVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 years agogood product