These chux underpads are extra-absorbent to offer added protection for users with bowel and/or bladder incontinence. Inner mat is quilted to more adequately disperse fluids. Inside layer is vented to promote skin dryness and odor control. A latex-free chux pad that includes a soft outer layer.
- 17" x 24" Pack of 25, Case of 300 (Blue)
- 23" x 24" Pack of 25, Case of 200(Blue)
- 23" x 36" Pack of 25, Case of 150 (Blue)
- 36" x 36" (Bariatric)-Pack of 10, Case of 100 (Beige)
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DCDisatisfied c.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 years agoFlimsy & cheaply made
Do not reccomend
- SSheilaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 years agoToo Small I will be returning them
Wayyy!!! Too Small.
- TGThe Great O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBed Liner Pads Are Functionally Great
There are really no other comments I can add to what Ive already indicated per this product review. With a product such as bed liner pads all you want is such a product to work flawlessly and efficiently which the product has done.
- BbishopVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoTHANK GOD FOR RELIEF!!!
Very good except delay in delivery when ordered on weekends and evenings!
- SsammieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 years agoVery thin and not absorbent at all
these are the worst pads i have ever used. so thin you can almost read through them.