No-rinse, nonirritating, ph-balanced cleanser. Aids in the removal of necrotic substances and microorganisms from the wound bed. Trigger Spray adjusts from a fine mist to an irrigating stream delivering 8-10 PSI of force to dislodge debris. Available in a single 8oz. spray bottle or a case of six 8 oz. spray bottles.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- JJudithVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoExcellent product
The trigger spray which adjusts from fine mist to irrigation is perfect for cleaning large wounds.
You may also like