Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Pressure reducing cushion designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- Viscous Gel provides optimized pressure reduction, support and comfort.
- Fire Retardant polyurethane foam shell.
- Removable and replaceable cover has water resistant "Top" and "Non-Slip" vinyl base.
- 18 Month Limited Warranty on cover and cushion.
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs. for 18"-20"W cushion
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs. for 22"W cushion
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. for 24"W cushion
- 3" Height
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DDee926Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoGel E Wheelchair Cushion
The gel pillow is quite thick and heavy. I thought it would be good for my mother-in-law because the base of her spine swells when she sits in the wheelchair too long. This pillow was hard but when she sat in it the gel gave a little. As the week went by I noticed the pillow keeps an indented shape so I turn the pillow over every day to prevent that memory. Ive sat on it myself and its not uncomfortable but its not what I expected. I wish I had purchased a coccyx pillow of some type for her swelling at the base of her tailbone.
- TTrishVVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMost Excellent!
Bought this for my 93 year old father-in-laws recliner chair. He absolutely loves it.
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 years agocushion size 17 or 18 long x 16 wide should be available.
This is my first gel type cushion too soon to judge well. Im quadriplegic from polio been confined to wheelchair for 65 years always used foam rubber or polyurethane cushions successfully.