- Designed with immobile patients in mind, fracture bedpans have a tapered end for improved comfort and placement ease
- Plastic guard prevents spills and built-in handles simplify placement and removal
- The flat base of our large fracture bedpans creates stability for the larger patient and can support a patient load up to 350 lbs
- Volume: 1 quart
- Plastic material
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.