- Air-Permeable, moisture-proof backsheet provides superior skin dryness and comfort.
- Soft materials provide protection against friction and sheer this helps keep patient or resident comfortable
- Absorbent core wicks moisture away from the skin for increased patient dignity and better skin care.
- Indications for Use: Open-airing incontinence management, ICU/CCU patients who should not be disrupted/moved more than necessary, ER for absorbing significant/ongoing fluid loss, labor and delivery, OR useLow Air Loss Therapy, and any other area where skin dryness is needed.
- Sizes available: 23" x 36" and 30" x 36"
- Please Note: Previously Extrasorb Premium Underpads
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 3 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
75%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- SsuzzyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agothe best product i have used
thank you for the service
- CCimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoThis product is great it strong and is able to obsorb alot of liquid
- MMERVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood!
- FFloFloVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat Product much better quality than the ultrasorbs
was looking for the same pad they used in Hartford Hospital and this is the one found it with your company. searching price points to see who sells it the cheapest
You may also like