- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floor.
- Attractive silver vein finish.
- Compact for storage and transport.
- Hand resistance knob for easily adjusting the resistance.
- Dimensions: 16.93" L x 7.01" W x 12.20" H.
- Weight: 6.53 lbs.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBrookeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGood product for the price
Perfect for my 83 year old mom who needs some home exercise.
- CcoolnanaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoexcellent value
excellent value for the price. easy to assemble.
- DDVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 years agoMy husband was unable to fit his feet into the stirrups.
On trying to return the product. I was advised that there is a restocking charge and the shipping cost was pretty pricey as well. It did not even pay to return it. I appreciate your sales reps. being up front about the restocking fee.
- VViolaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars8 years agoExercise Peddler
Bought it to see if I could use it with my knee problemsand was fine
- RPRed P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoeasy to use for 87 year old mom
product arrived quicklymom can use when cant go outside because of weather