- Trigger release feature for opening and closing allows users to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle and is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity
- The innovative trigger release feature allows the user to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle and is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity and for hands of all sizes.
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to glide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- The folding walker features durable, composite trigger release system that resists cracking and breaking to ensure a long lifetime for your walker.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 5" Wheels
- Overall Width: 25"
- Width: 18" inside hand grip | 20.75" inside back legs
- Depth (Opened at Base): 16.75"
- Adjustable Height: 32”-39”
- Product Weight: 7 lbs.
Click to view more drive products for seniors
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JAJames A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Half price than our local supplier
- NnoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUse of Drive Walker
I ordered this walker for my wife who is 88 yrs old. Unfortunately she has a number of health problems leading to weakness of limb. The walker allows balance and freedom of movement. Thank you for a great product.