- Overall Width: 29"
- Height adjusts from 33 1/2" to 43 1/4" in one-inch increments
- Width inside hand grips: 20 1/2"
- width inside base legs: 23"
- depth opened at base: 19"
- Product weight: 8.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SSheilaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months ago4 Stars
No issues with this product
- BbarbVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoits great
its great works well
- TTrishVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoPerfect
My husband is 62 and is getting his strength back from a stretch of hospital stays which left him very weak. As his strength is returning he needed a much bigger and steadier walker than he had in the past. This one fills the bill nicely! Thank youParent giving for all of your help and patience. Will definitely visit you again. Even told the therapists about your great site!
- BbobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoAllows me to put my weight on this heavy duty walker.
I love the new walker. The size and construction are perfect. The hand grips are comfortable.
- BBigdaddyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoVery happy with the walker. It is just a bit to wide with the dual wheels to fit thru some of the doorways.
overall very sturdy could use a different type of rear leg bumper maybe something that slides a bit easier.