The Clarity P300 Picture Phone features Clarity® Power™ technology to make sounds not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand. With up to 18 decibels of amplification and programmable photo memory buttons, the P300 Picture Phone is an ideal solution for those with mild-to-moderate hearing loss or low vision. You can dial a number simply by pressing a picture. The Clarity P300 Picture Phone features tone control which lets you customize the amplifier for optimum clarity. The advanced electronic design of the Clarity P300 Picture Phone minimizes feedback and distortion. The Clarity P300 Picture Phone has 9 programmable photo-dial memory buttons which makes dialing easy and fun. The Clarity P300 Picture Phone is hearing aid compatible.
- Hearing aid compatible
- 9 Photo speed dial buttons
- One-touch amplification button
- Volume control switch
- Volume control and amplification buttons used together can create a sound increase up to 10 times greater than normal
- Tone Control Lets You Customize The Amplifier For Optimum Clarity
- Extra large, soft-touch, high contrast buttons
- Illuminated emergency button
- Adjustable ringer tone and volume controls
- Bright visual ringer
- Bright visual "amplify on," ring flasher, and "hold" indicator on base
- Wall mountable
- Amplified Volume - Up To 18dB
- T-coil Technology
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Designed w/ the Whole Family in
- Easy-To-See Oversized Keypad Buttons For Hassle-Free Dialing
- Color: Off-White with black and white buttons
- Weight: 3.2lbs
- Length: 12.25in
- Width: 10.25in
- Height: 2.75in
- Photo button dimensions: 1" x .75"
- Number button dimensions: 1 3/8" x .75"
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 12 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 3
81%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- SNsuper n.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 years agosending it back- all static when plugged in.
poor sound quality
- LLuluVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoMy dad loves it!
- MMaryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoCompletely Satisfied
The phone has large buttons that are easy for arthritic hands to use.
- HHelenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExactly what he needed.
Nice and easy for my husband to use.
- LLynnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoEasy to use phone reduced anxiety in my mom.
Mom had been using a cellphone but it became increasingly difficult for her to make calls as her dementia progresses. Her new landline coupled with this simple to use phone has dramatically reduced stress in mom and in her caregivers.
You may also like