- It is safe for all areas of the facility including NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories
- When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation
- Effective against TB, HCV and HBV
- Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol
- Container Type: Jug
- Dispensing Method: Manual Pour
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like