Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
The revolutionary CareZips® Men's Adaptive Pants by Joe & Bella is designed to improve the dressing experience for those living with pain or discomfort due to mobility and dexterity issues or chronic conditions. With three strategically placed zippers, these pants provide full-frontal and rear access from waist to knees, making dressing and changing so much easier. The patented inseam zipper ensures quick and discreet access to incontinence products and medical devices, allowing for a dignified look. The pants feature an elastic waistband for maximum comfort, 4-way stretch performance fabric for ease of movement, and two front pockets. CareZips® Men's Adaptive Pants are perfect for independent or assisted dressing, making them ideal for people living with tremors, arthritis, hand and arm pain, and reduced vision, as well as those recovering from a medical procedure that impacts mobility or dexterity or living with a chronic condition like Parkinson's, MS, ALS, and Alzheimer's.
● Three zippers for full-frontal and rear access from waist to knees
● Patented inseam zipper for quick and discreet access to incontinence products and
● Extra-long zipper pulls for easy grasping and usage
● Strategically placed snap at waist to secure zippers and avoid pressure points for
● Flexible elastic waistband for maximum comfort even while seated for long hours
● 4-way stretch performance fabric for ease of movement, even with occasional swelling in
legs and ankles
● Two front pockets
● Designed for independent and assisted dressing
● Ideal for people living with tremors, arthritis, hand and arm pain, reduced vision, or those recovering from a medical procedure or living with a chronic condition like Parkinson's, MS, ALS, and Alzheimer's.
- 30 Days to complete returns.
- Anything less than brand new in original packaging and original unit of measure cannot be returned. If it becomes damage from stain or odors in the process.
- If someone tries item on for fit, and it doesn't work – then they can return it. Joe and Bella will get an opportunity to receive + inspect the return.
- This product is designed for men.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
Due to the intimate nature of this product, we do not accept CareZips returns with the following two exceptions:
1) Size exchanges may be made within seven days of purchase (i.e., shipped back within seven days of receipt by customer); however, the returned product must be in new condition with the original tags still attached;
2). Damaged or defective products will be replaced at no cost, but must be returned within 10 days of receipt.
- A 15% restocking fee applies to all authorized returns.
- All returns require a Return Authorization. To request a Return Authorization please call Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET.
- Report damages or defects within 72 hours of receipt to Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.