Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
These special bladder-control pads feature a stay-dry liner that helps keep the skin dry and comfortable. The super-absorbent polymer locks in wetness and odor while elastic leg gathers help prevent leaks. A breathable back cover is quiet and discreet and the adhesive strip secures pad to panties. The product is available in 3 sizes, and product count per case varies by pad size. These pads manage stress, mixed, and transient types of incontinence and are suitable for slight volume of urine or occasional dribbling. This product is not returnable if opened, unless defective.
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JjggVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 years agonot very happy
The sticky part to attach to panty is old or defective When you peel off the protective paper the adhesive peels off too. Pad is okay for leakage but when you buy a case of pads at a time you expect perfection.
- GGeorgeannVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoFinally found a pad that works
I am a bigger person and cannot find pads that are long enough or hold enough. The Capris do and I really appreciate that.
- Llr2003Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExactly what I needed!
These incontinence pads are exactly what I wanted and needed. Incontinence pads are more difficult to find in the stores and I happily found them here for less than half the price. The pads in the stores have been increasing in price and not value for years now.
- JJGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat leakage free product
We have leakage using adult pullups adding this pad and problems are gone.
- WOWife of p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI use these in my husbands diaper it helps so his diaper isnÃ¢â¬â¢t as wet
I like this product