- Removeable swing-away footrests included.
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces.
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs.
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support.
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch.
- Removable, reversible desk length arms.
- Adjustable leg support.
- 12" flat free rear wheels.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Overall Width: 24.5"(Open)for 20" seat and 26.5(open) for 22" seat, 9"(Closed)
- Overall Height: 37"
- Seat To-Floor Height: 20.5"
- Back Height: 16"
- Seat Width: 20" or 22" models available(choose from option box)
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Overall Length with Riggings: 38"
- Weight: 48.8 lbs.
- Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- KKathleenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months ago4 Stars
Harder to push then thought would be.
- RRickVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery nice ride
Chair is very well made and provides a consistently smooth ride. Brakes are best I have seen. As warned chair is heavy requiring removal of foot rests before putting in trunk.
- MMMaggie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoHappy Happy Happy !
Was very pleased nice and comfortable if you have second thoughts about this chair dont ! I wish I bought it sooner
- SsherVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoI really like this chair it is easy to manuver around things. Light weight and functional.
I would recommend this wheelchair to anyone needing a inexpensive yet functional wheelchair .
- IBIda b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreatest price ever!
Nice and sturdy